The perfect snack for your sweet tooth. NO sugar, yet amazingly delish at anytime of day or night. You will be surprised with how simple the recipe is to create. Make your own version with what nuts and mix ins you have.
- Toast 1.5 cups chopped hazelnuts in the oven for 10min at 275
- Combine the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour (white,wheat,almond,gluten free,coconut, etc it all works!)
- 1/2 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/2 cup dark choc chips
Coaching: Add in hazelnuts and mix well. Place on parchment covered baking sheet in a 1in X 4in log. Bake for 20min at 275. Let cool, slice diagonally into 1/2-1in sections. Lay cut side down on the tray and bake once more for 15min at 300. Cool and enjoy with your favorite hot beverage!