Protein, whole grains, fresh veggies... the three ingredients that make your body happy! If you're like me, you get stuck in routines of having the same type of meals, but this is a fun and simple recipe for you to mix it up!
- Rice Paper Wraps
- Shrimp/Chicken/Tofu cooked
- Rice Raman/Soba/Buckwheat Noodles cooked
- Bell Pepper
- Cilantro and/or Mint
- 1/4 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter (or alternative)
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (I use Braggs Aminos)
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce (Omit for vegetarian option)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1-3 Tablespoons Water to thin
- Sprinkle of Chili Powder/Flakes
- Spring Rolls-Cook meat/tofu and noodles accordingly. Thinly slice all fruits/veggies and finely chop the lettuce. Using a large plate, place a dish rag over top to cover the whole surface. Generously dampen the rag with about 1/4cup water. One at a time, moisten a rice paper wrap. Once hydrated, being careful not to rip it or let it squish together, lay the wet rice paper on the damp plate. Place your fillings inside, and roll up like a burrito. Repeat!
- Peanut Sauce-Add all ingredients into a microwave safe bowl, stir with a fork to combine and heat for 15sec, stir again, add more water to thin or more peanut butter to thicken, heat for 15sec more.